January 25, 2012

Owning your short comings

Accepting yourself and all your short comings is difficult enough for one to do.
Expecting others to accept you without conditions is almost impossible.

Wanting someone to know and love you is asking a lot. Understanding and accepting how people may perceive you in their mind, with all their issues and beliefs present is the only thing you can do....if they mean something to you. Look inside yourself and see what they may see from their perspective, even though for you it seems one sided. You need to accept what THEY see and own it and move on, otherwise you become stuck. Its very freeing to see how others view you and how you can heal that in yourself. What they see doesn't define who you really are. There is always room for growth, truth and acceptance. I can love myself and my shortcomings and BE okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me and My Lexi

Me and My Lexi

Pet the Kitty