March 27, 2012
February 27, 2012
When your family or friends cannot explain why they voted Democrat, give
them this list. Then they can pick a reason from this "TOP 12".
1. I voted Democrat because I believe oil companies' profits of 4% on a
gallon of gas are obscene, but the government taxing the same gallon of
gas at 15% isn't.
2. I voted Democrat because I believe the government will do a better
job of spending the money I earn than I would.
3. I voted Democrat because Freedom of Speech is fine as long as nobody
is offended by it.
4. I voted Democrat because I'm way too irresponsible to own a gun, and
I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers
5. I voted Democrat because I believe that people who can't tell us if
it will rain on Friday can tell us that the polar ice caps will melt
away in ten years if I don't start driving a Prius.
6. I voted Democrat because I'm not concerned about millions of babies
being aborted so long as we keep all death row inmates alive.
7. I voted Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to free
health care, education, and Social Security benefits, and we should take
away the social security from those who paid into it.
8. I voted Democrat because I believe that business should not be
allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give
the rest away to the government for redistribution as the Democrats see
9. I voted Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the
Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would never
get their agendas past the voters.
10. I voted Democrat because I think that it's better to pay billions
for oil from people who hate us, but not drill our own because it
might upset some endangered beetle, gopher or fish.
11. I voted Democrat because while we live in the greatest, most
wonderful country in the world, I was promised "HOPE AND CHANGE".
12. I voted Democrat because testing on animals is morally wrong but it's
okay to use human embryos.
February 6, 2012
Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.
- The Buddha
I can forgive, but I cannot forget, is only another way of saying, I will not forgive. Forgiveness ought to be like a canceled note - torn in two, and burned up, so that it never can be shown against one.
- Henry Ward Beecher