November 23, 2010

What Happy Looks Like

Sedona is always smiling....unless she is deep in thought while observing Elmo on a video (which is limited in the household). I cannot believe that Sedona is already 16 months old and walking and signing and understands things you say to her. She is such a happy baby and finds humor in everyday things. She makes me think about how I start my day. I am definitely in a different place since she was born. She has been an inspiration for me and I find myself asking more questions which has lead me inward. It's amazing to me how much Sedona has grown, not only physically, but mentally in such a short time. If she is growing, what have I been doing? I'm growing too and have learned to find balance and truths in the things around me that I am involved in everyday. Forgiveness, love and accepting of myself and others. Going with the flow, appreciating what I have and looking forward to where I am going. Thankful for people who have come and gone in my life and all the blessings I can truly see today. All of this because of a sweet baby girl who loves to laugh and always has a smile for Grammy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me and My Lexi

Me and My Lexi

Pet the Kitty